Mental Maths : Beat the Clock by Transum.org
Answer the questions in the puzzle as fast as possible.
Pupils type their answers into the boxes provided then press the ENTER or TAB key to move to the next box on a desktop or just tap on a tablet.
Any wrong answers can be corrected but the clock is ticking.
When all of the questions are answered the page may be printed as evidence or a screen grab could be placed in an ePortfolio Maths file.
This page is designed to be printed if you would prefer to work offline using pen or pencil without the time pressure it is possible. There are multiple levels listed below
- Level 1 – Addition of single digit numbers
- Level 2 – Subtraction of numbers less than 20
- Level 3 – Addition and subtraction of numbers less than 30
- Level 4 – Multiplication facts up to twelve times twelve
- Level 5 – Division facts in tables up to twelve.
- Level 6 – Mixed Multiplication and Division
- Level 7 – All four operations, two terms
- Level 8 – All four operations, two terms, harder
- Level 9 – All four operations, three terms